On-Demand Independent Delivery For Your Kentucky Business
Why Should You Use the Bluegrass Express® On-Demand Independent Delivery Service?
Thanks to prominent e-commerce companies like Amazon, customer expectations for delivery times have changed drastically in the past few years. This newer delivery type, known as on-demand delivery, is becoming the norm in many cities across the country, making it difficult for other businesses to compete.
However, Bluegrass Express, and its specialized divisions at Bluegrass Medical Courier, Bluegrass Medical Express, Bluegrass Pharmacy, and Bluegrass Legal Courier & Court Messenger offers superior technology and superior savings to make things easy for you!
Seven Reasons to use on-demand Independent delivery couriers like Bluegrass Express
While on-demand shipping seems like a newer strategy, it is actually an option the courier services have been offering for years. Businesses looking to solve shipping challenges and meet customer demands should consider using on-demand independent delivery couriers. Here are seven reasons you need to consider it, whether you are a small or large company.
- Fulfill last minute orders. Some customers may order items well in advance, while others may forget to order things they need or experience a last-minute emergency. Having the ability to fulfill these last-minute orders sets you apart from your competition. Helping customers through an emergency will also create loyal customers that will buy again.
- Reach more local customers and more statewide customers. When local customers place orders knowing that your company is nearby, or will deliver the same day, they don’t want to pay the same shipping costs that out-of-state customers pay. By using on-demand services, you can save them money on shipping and deliver their items faster than traditional shipping methods.
- Have a pre-scheduled route. Having pickups and deliveries prescheduled helps keep you on track to meet delivery times. Using an on-demand service, businesses can set a specific time for their orders to be picked up daily and delivered by the agreed-upon time.
- Take advantage of warehousing solutions. Courier companies that offer on-demand delivery usually offer warehouse services as well. Outsourcing warehousing and inventory management to a company that specializes in shipping is beneficial to a company’s daily operations and delivery turnaround times.
- Offer same-day delivery anywhere in the country. Courier services also offer same-day delivery to areas outside of the local city through air freight service. Companies can also take advantage of baggage delivery and last-mile delivery if the item being delivered is valuable and the company that needs an extra layer of security.
- Fix mess-ups quickly. Delivering the wrong item can ruin a customer relationship and trust. However, being able to fix it the same day can wow an unhappy customer and return them to a loyal status.
- Increase productivity. On-demand delivery can increase productivity because you can turn around orders more quickly, and employees don’t have to use their time to make deliveries and drop off packages at other locations.
- Yes, there are actually 8 reasons and this is the most important to business owners, you have money! (more)
Bluegrass Express Courier & Logistics can help with on-demand delivery and courier service needs.
Contact our office to learn more about the services we offer!